Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Brains come alive

I borrowed an adapted assignment from my good buddy Kristin called Fun with Brains regarding the characters from Fahrenheit 451. Students were to select four characters and dissect each brain into four quadrants equal to the amount of the brain devoted to a particular subject that character would be thinkng about. After completing that portion of the assignment, they were to attribute quotes and explanations to these sections. Here are some samples to share using different tools of technology.

Period Two:
Adrianna
Alee
Emily
Jessica

Period Five:
Ben
Emily L.

1 comment:

mferrill said...

Wow! I am most impressed by this project, Anne. I'm obviously lagging behind in learning the latest technology to create intricate powerpoints! Remember, I just learned how to use a drop box this week! :)